
My sister sent me a site that had cute mom cards, and I had to design some of my own. Friends, I apologize for the use of your names, and you will realize none of the contact information is correct. I hope you don't mind me using you for samples...I just couldn't come up with creative names on my own and these styles actually ended up respresenting these friends' personalities!
I'm going to include these if I ever really get my "KatTails Design" website up for custom cards, annoucements, invites, etc...and I am thinking $20 for a set of 48...they are 2 x 3.5 (business card size) and one could give these to friends, babysitters, car-pool-ies, etc...just thought it was a unique way to set the cool moms apart from the lamers. Kidding, but really, a penny for your thoughts? (click on the image for a better view.)
4 comments:
love these :) i need to make some for my family trifecta before i go to a blogging conference in May :)
LOVE THEM!!!!! you are so creative, and by all means, use me as an example! I really think they would be great--especially just to carry around in your purse when you bump into old friends, other school moms, etc. They are great!!
Really cute!
I actually saw these before on a previous peek at your blog and giggled. Love them! ESPECIALLY the second one :)
Post a Comment