Jon's been very busy starting a new company so I busied myself with making the office space look nice. My brother originally had the idea to make cool posters with his photos from their trip around the world, and I added a picture Amy took in Austria - which coincidentally is where Jon served his LDS mission, so the first one means a little extra something to Jon. I also designed a pretty cool logo - and I will post that later.
Things are going well with us...just busy busy busy, and I really need to make the blog a priority again and catch everything up. Add that to the summer list of things to do!
1 comment:
this is my first time at your blog.
I found you through comments on Devri's Facebook. Your blog is great I love to see what other people do one their blogs.
I did this Poster Idea with the Photos I took on our European vacation. I actually took some pictures with this idea in mind and did a series of posters. It was really fun. They turned out great!
I will come back and visit!
Post a Comment