Sunday, November 28, 2010

Picture Today - I Love Black and Whites



These are just a few from a wedding I shot last week. I really love black and white and if all we had was film, like in the old days when we got married, I would always by black and white film. Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend. I will be a better blogger come 1-1-11. Promise.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kat said...

I meant "buy." Apparently my English minor in college expired.

Unknown said...

We love all your posts, but don't make promises you may not be able to keep. The pictures are beautiful.

Unknown said...

We love all your posts, but don't make promises you may not be able to keep. The pictures are beautiful.

Tom said...

I love those pictures. Especially the one down the hall. Very cool.

Megan B ♥ said...

I usually just love your pictures and enjoy their beauty with a smile and a contented sigh. Today I find myself pea green with envy at your skills :)