Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
A Little Photoshopping
My sister Amy took the top picture of my sweet Lukester at Ivy's Bubblegum Princess birthday party on Saturday. I wanted a nice, recent picture of him for a family party invite, and, since he doesn't generally cooperate for me as well as he does for Amy, I really liked this one. But, Amy's adorable background of pink and green balloons didn't really scream out "My big boy is turning 8!" So I made some quick changes.I could have been much more precise, we can always be more perfect, right? But I thought this turned out pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
These photos made me pull out my old photo album. He is looking so much like Jon! I can't believe my oldest nephew is turning 8! Yikes - I'm old!
Post a Comment