Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Couldn't Wait to Share...

Here is Luke's PIRATE room. The room has always been pretty cool with the sign, and the jolly roger flag, the map and his "dead man's chest" CD player, but he's been asking for the Kraken for FOUR years. I kept thinking(hoping) he would get over it if I just procrastinated. Then Harrison moved into the room and he was too afraid. I thought I was out of the woods. But...recently Harry decided he wanted the playroom to be his room (almost done making it look "cool" not cute - I will soon post pictures).

So...the SECOND Harrison moved out of Luke's room, he asked, "So are you gonna paint the Kraken for me now?" "Yes, Luke, I will paint it over Spring Break." And here we are. It is pretty awesome, I must admit, and a little part of me does wish I had made this dream come true a while ago, but I will take all his outpourings of gratitude and unsolicited hugs any time I can get them!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

neuroticmom said...

I LOVE it! You are so talented. What a lucky boy!

Alissa King said...

Oh, yes. Now that is spectacular!

Alissa King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan B ♥ said...

That is the most unfreakin' believable thing I have ever seen!