Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Friday, September 23, 2011
subway art - yes i can!
A friend of mine asked me if I did this stuff and I said I didn't, but it looks fun. All I can say is new addiction. I have so many different versions of the one above and endless possibilities whirling around madly in my head. I am even thinking about printing these out, putting them in a cool frame and selling them...not to mention customizing them for people - think family proclamation, primary songs, playroom rules, favorite quotes...endless I tell you. Fun huh?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How do you do these?
I just do them in Photoshop. It's pretty easy, just getting it all to flow can be time consuming!
Post a Comment