Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Part One - PARADE!

It's such an undertaking trying to figure out how to effectively capture this holiday via blog. So I've divided it into parts. Parade is Part 1. Enjoy!

This year we were the only ones in the family who decided to brave the Freedom Festival Parade in Provo. The boys were hot and bored at first, but got excited and ended up having a great time. It was a fun start for the big day to come.


The boys were hot and sweaty, but gained interest in the parade.



Big things were the favorites - Curious George, Babar, giant bees (Luke remembers the baseball game we went to last year.), and Harry's favorite were the giant "fireants!"

1 comment:

am and fm said...

Did I say yet how thrilled I am that you guys are having number three!? I feel as if I have been so off the wire for so long, I cannot remember when I said what...the fourth of july parade looks amazing and captured so well with those vibrant pictures! You guys are always doing such active, fun things with your kids...I need to take some lessons!