I'm waiting for fall sales for any more shrubs and some trees. It's so nice having a yard now, where the boys can go play and not come in the house with stickers in their feet and clothes full of dirt. My house just got a lot cleaner!
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Monday, July 21, 2008
new yard...
I planted my first plant in the yard last week. It's a hydrangea I transplanted from our old yard and managed to keep alive during the really rough winter. It's one of very few that actually made it. We now have grass, curbing, a fence (pictures soon) and one little plant. Oh yeah - and my garden froggie and toadstool.
I'm waiting for fall sales for any more shrubs and some trees. It's so nice having a yard now, where the boys can go play and not come in the house with stickers in their feet and clothes full of dirt. My house just got a lot cleaner!
I'm waiting for fall sales for any more shrubs and some trees. It's so nice having a yard now, where the boys can go play and not come in the house with stickers in their feet and clothes full of dirt. My house just got a lot cleaner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So jealous! That's me!
Post a Comment