Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
8 Years Together
Happy anniversary Amy and Scott! Congrats on eight great years! We love ya!
1 package of oreos, take out the center and crush the oreos. Then, place them in the bottom of a pan and pour butter all over them (yum!) so that they stick together. Then, spoon mint chip ice cream all over it evenly. Then, sprinkle a few more oreos on top. Then.... try not to eat the entire cake in 2 days like I did.
It's super easy and SUPER yummy and I bet you could do different things with it like use while oreos and raspberry ice cream or things like that. ENJOY!!!! Love ya!
2 comments:
thanks :)
8 years! Holy Moly! That is a great picture!
Ok here's how you make the cake:
1 package of oreos, take out the center and crush the oreos.
Then, place them in the bottom of a pan and pour butter all over them (yum!) so that they stick together.
Then, spoon mint chip ice cream all over it evenly.
Then, sprinkle a few more oreos on top.
Then.... try not to eat the entire cake in 2 days like I did.
It's super easy and SUPER yummy and I bet you could do different things with it like use while oreos and raspberry ice cream or things like that. ENJOY!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment