Monday, May 4, 2009

Tulip Festival

We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point last week. It's one of my favorite events each year there. The kids were very cute and Amy and I snapped our little photo hearts out. We enjoyed a delicious sundae at the end of the day thanks to Grandma. What a fun day!





4 comments:

am and fm said...

very fun tulip pictures...looks like the cousins really enjoy each other which is fantastic! And your little girl is adorable! Spoil her rotten I say:)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Those tulips are amazing! I was at the grocery store the other day and I was looking at the flowers and they had the most beautiful purple tulips... ahh I love fresh flowers.

Lorelie Andrus said...

Great photos. Where did Luke and Jade learn to "dip"? Isn't it fun that beautiful surroundings and loving cousins resulted in spontaneous dancing?!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Beautiful pics and it looks like a great time. I'll have to remember that next year.