Monday, May 18, 2009

First Solids

This was actually a couple weeks ago, but the big boy love his rice. He is getting much better and can devour a few tablespoons-full in no time. I've even started adding it to his bottles. Yes, I said bottles. Mama is almost done nursing - wahooo!! And for you la leche leaguers, I don't wanna hear it! All kidding aside, five months is by far the longest I have breastfed, and I am ready to get my body back now. Yep, pure selfish intentions. And maybe, just maybe that last 15 will FINALLY come off!

Of course, Harry got into the action.
Give me more, Mom!

2 comments:

am and fm said...

I commend you for stickin it out this long! I know the feeling of just wanting your body back to yourself! Your boys are looking so cute and very healthy!

Megan B ♥ said...

Hmmm.... I am still waiting for that final 25 to come off...