Friday, October 2, 2009

Me and My Guys

Here are just a couple more pictures from our little drive up the canyon Sunday. It was such a pleasant evening.


8 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE these pictures! The one with you and your boys is so cute!

am and fm said...

What a cute family! Looks like a really great day...and those leaves are stunning! Don't you just love fall!!

Martha Henderson said...

Beautiful!

Jena said...

Oh how I miss the canyon! Your family is way too "cool". I can't say "cute", you have all boys. My brothers would never let me use that word! But they're cute too.

John said...

This picture of you with the kids is awesome awesome. You need to plaster that all over everything.....

John said...

OK, that entry from John above is really from Kate. :) He's always signed into his gmail account.

Amy said...

those are some adorable pictures. what a fun afternoon.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Kat that is such a beautiful picture of you and your boys! Love it!