Stole this from my brother's blog and after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard, I decided I needed to share it. This is truly why I don't take jon shopping with me - he hates it so much, I fear he would resort to antics like this guy. Enjoy!
5 comments:
That was freakin' awesome.
I don't take my husband with me because he insists on buying all of the deals-- "honey, it's 10 for $10!" Yes, but that still uses a full tenth of my budget! Go home and change the oil on the car or something! :)
funny note - i read this to jon and he said, "i would totally do the condom thing, but everything else takes too much effort!"
Jordan's fine to shop with. It's the dang kids that make it impossible!
Is it significant that this makes me wish I had thought of these pranks?
Am I still Amy?
Post a Comment