Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for Little Miracles

Saturday night, Luke knocked my terabyte external hard drive off the desk and it broke. I can't even recount all the details because it still shakes me up, but it suffice to say that today I am thankful for Uncle Mike (Jon's sister Jenny's hubby) and his hardware expertise and tools. He saved the day and recovered almost everything on the drive.

Thanks Mike and Jenny for being available in our hour of need!

5 comments:

Em said...

I'm SOOOO glad Mike was able to help you! I hope you didn't lose too much.

The Hytes said...

Singing Hallelujah! I'm so glad.

Jennifer said...

amazing how one tiny box can hold a lifetime of memories and make us feel so helpless at the same time. I am glad you got it fixed.

Jen Witt

Megan B ♥ said...

I am shuddering at the mere thought...

Eden said...

I bet Luke is thankful that it's going to be okay too--that little turd! Like I always say--its a good thing they're cute!