Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
I loved it.
why are those always hilarious? love it!
So cute, funny-- and a little creepy!
I love jib jab. Hope Jon recovered from taking one for the team.
That is so funny, I loved it.
those are some cool jib jabbers! Thanks for the birthday comment. You're the coolest! p.s. you're cooler than the coolest.How many times can call you cool?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I loved it.
why are those always hilarious? love it!
So cute, funny-- and a little creepy!
I love jib jab. Hope Jon recovered from taking one for the team.
That is so funny, I loved it.
those are some cool jib jabbers!
Thanks for the birthday comment. You're the coolest!
p.s. you're cooler than the coolest.
How many times can call you cool?
Post a Comment