Sunday, December 6, 2009

Festival of Trees

Earlier this week Aunt Emily asked me if the boys would like her to take them to the Festival of Trees Saturday. I thought it sounded like fun too, so off we went. The crowds were huge, and a little less than polite at times - something I will never understand is literally pushing people out of your way to make your way through something like this - but oh well. We had fun, thanks for the idea Em!

Here are some highlights...







4 comments:

Eden said...

I'm so glad you went--this is the first year that I haven't made it--I'm sad because it always kicks off the Christmas season:)

Martha Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha Henderson said...

The Carl Fredrickson's house from UP is my favorite-- how cute is that? The jelly bean balloons? Darling.

lori parkhurst said...

Looks like fun. I love the "up" gingerbread house.