Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Harrison!

I can't believe it's been four years since this little cutie joined our family. His birthday was actually Saturday and we partied all day. I have oh so many birthday party pictures I will post hopefully later today but I wanted to do a quick little tribute to the birthday boy. Saturday morning, he and Luke bounded down the stairs with excitement that Harry was now four. Luke said, "Mom, Harry comes all the way up to here (putting his hand at about his armpit) now, he is FOUR."

Since he's four now, I thought I would say four of my favorite things about the little guy.
1. He's passionate - this can be good or bad, but when he cares about something, he REALLY cares. This is especially fun when he's in a tickly, silly, or snuggly mood.
2. He looks up to his big brother. I love that these two get along so well. Harry waits for Luke to get home from school and practically has the rest of the day planned out for him.
3. I've posted this before, but the kid will try any food once, and I love that. His favorite food is still "snushi."
4. He's got the FUNNIEST sense of humor. Yesterday I made breakfast for lunch and with his little turkey sausage link on his fork, he exclaimed, "It's.....a......flying sausage!" Another favorite was on the way to the festival of trees, he told his Aunt Emily he was "walking like a dwarf." Where does he get this stuff?

We had a great day Saturday and can't thank his friends and family enough for making it a very special birthday. Happy Birthday Harry, we love you!

3 comments:

Eden said...

We love you too Harry!! One of my favorite things about him is his voice--soooo so sooooo cute! Love that little Fuller boy voice!

Shauna B. said...

What a cutie. I was hoping the newest member of the Boyce family would share his B-day, but no such luck!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Both this cute little guy and how fun of a mom you are! Sounds like he had a cool birthday party. Looking into those eyes though, sheesh, he looks like an old soul - not a one year old.

I am sure you feel the same way I do about my kids. Its on honor to be their MOM.
Jen Witt