On Saturday after a barrage of fit-throwing, ungrateful, attitudes from two un-named little boys, I called Santa and told him to fly on by our house this year. It's true. I did it in front of the kids too. They sat there speechless, as I discussed their naughtiness with the big Christmas cheese.
Several days later, I am pleased to report my heart was softened, and we're back on Santa's Christmas Eve schedule.
I should do this every year. The boys have been fabulous the last four days.
7 comments:
I. Love. It.
Keep using it we only get once a year!!!
I'm so glad to hear it! Did you make another call?
you're funny!
LOLOLOL Okay, I'm nearly hyperventilating. I am SO trying that.
It always worked on their dad so why wouldn't it work for them? It is a tried and true method, and not too cruel. Grandma Fuller
Such a great idea!
Post a Comment