Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Monday, August 25, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten
Luke did fantastically well today for his first day of school. He's been wanting to go to kindergarten since the day he turned five, so today was the great awaited day. Here are some pictures from his special day...
He's proud to be an Eagle.
He actually ran to class and I had to slow him down and tell him mom was coming in just for today.
Outside the classroom...
Finding his cubby...
He chose the letter "L" to sit on and read his book.
Luke and his friend Emily from church.
The happy kid on his way out. "Kindergarten was great, Mom."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cool! That's us TODAY! I'll be waking our little kindergartener up in about 5 minutes!
He looks so adorable and I'm glad he had so much fun!
What a cutie!!! It's no surprise that he LOVED going to school. A big step for Luke AND his mom!
How did YOU do having him go to school? I'm sure it helped that Luke just LOVED kindergarten! He is darling.
How exciting! I'm glad he had fun! I can't believe how grown up he looks! And how cute!
Wow, man it has been a long time, I am glad you found me.
If you couldn't tell on my blog, our twin boy died.. He had a hole in his heart, and I carried him to term with his brother, and delivered them both...crazy huh!! I am soo excited for you to be getting another little boy, they are soo much fun, and soooooooooooooo differn't than my girls.. I will link you if that is ok. I am addicted to blogging.
Funny, That I was just wondering if you kept in contact with the Rush family, and I just noticed their blog... too bad it is private... I was going to steal their kids. ;)
Post a Comment