My sister's nanny, Miss Kim, tagged me with one I actually did a few months ago and I thought I would just send her that link and call it good, but it's funny how much can change in a short time, so I decided to do it again, just for kicks.
3 Joys - My family, feeling the baby move, sunflowers
3 Fears- Something terrible happening to my kids, being a bad mom, that a wind storm will destroy the five plants I have in my yard
3 Goals - Get the nursery ready before the baby comes - I need a PLAN!!, get and stay on a set schedule when Luke goes to school, workout more often - does this baby make me look fat?
3 Facts about me - When I am not pregnant, I obsess about eating healthy - got fries?, I love working with the Laurels in our ward, the Olympics make me happy
3 Obsessions/Collections - photography, my yard is an obsession - not so much a collection yet, baby baby baby
No comments:
Post a Comment