My recently-retired mom is a volunteer docent for the
Orem Heritage Museum located on the second floor of the Scera Theater, so we decided to go check it out last week while she was "docenting."
I was actually quite impressed with the quality of the museum, and of course the kids loved it. Here are a bunch of pictures from our outing...
"Sign your name, and you can have a piece of candy."

I just loved these old magazines.

Luke and Ivy loved dancing to the old Victrola.

Honestly, most of their time was spent watching the train.

The miniature circus took their attention from the train for a little while.

"We get to touch this stuff? Cooool."
Grandpa is the resident expert on agriculture in old Orem.
showing Luke the workings of an old plow...
Everyone got their own tool to hold in the blacksmith shop.
Three cute kids in one big theater seat.

Ready....break! Fun times.
3 comments:
Thanks! I didn't even know of such an outing place!
Oh Kat, so fun to see what you and your adorable boys are up to, I can't help but miss the fun childhood we had together. I wish I would ever run into you at your mom's house! Maybe you need to call me to get your hair done so we can catch up, miss ya.
It's good to be a docent when you get such adorable visitors! It was so fun to watch their enthusiasm as they explored sights and sounds of the past. They had SO MANY questions!
Post a Comment