Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's Official...

We definitely are having a.......BOY! And to spare you the prenatal porn, let's just say he wasn't hiding anything. Here are some other less revealing images from today's ultrasound. 

See my big hands? We are building a basketball team (men's) one player at a time.
Just chillin' with his little legs crossed. Can't wait to meet this little guy and find out his personality! 

6 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Send me the porn :)

Eden said...

We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet the new little funny boy! You are such a great family and a wonderful true friend!

Erica and Curtis said...

congratulations Kat! Our basketball team will play yours!
We LOVE boys :)

laura said...

congrats!

D MONKEY said...

Congrats!! It took us 4 times to get the boy-I bet if you have one more you will get your girl! Come on-4 can't be that bad can it?! I will liet you know soon enough

jennie said...

Congrats Kat! I'm excited you are having a boy, now Anchor can have a little friend. xoxo