Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Behind as Always...
At what point do you say about an event you've been meaning to blog, "Wow, it's really been awhile, I guess I'll just scrap it." I have this continually-growing folder of things to blog and I often wonder if I'll ever be able to tackle it all. Maybe in the fall when Luke's in school all day, maybe in the wee hours of the night when I can't sleep, maybe in the winter while we're in the freezing tundra that is our area, maybe when my kids are all grown and married? Who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear you loud and clear! That's my reluctance to start and my constant frustration with the blog - look on the bright side, at least when you post your photos are WONDERFUL! :)
Kat,
I don't have your email anymore, I lost it when my computer crashed last fall. I still have a Liberty Warmer, they are $27.00. Email me if you want it. erinmehler@gmail.com
How is everything? Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment