My Relief Society lesson is about the temple today and Luke is giving a talk in primary about strengthening his family - and he's mentioning the temple. How blessed are we to have had the opportunity to take the kids to two temple open houses within the last six months. I remember going through the Jordan River open house as a kid and then worked as a missionary at the Timpanogos open house. I love that as you drive the I-15 corridor, the landscape is becoming more populated with temples. So much so, that the kids always seem to be saying "I spy with my little eye something that is white." I love the temple. I hope my boys love it too.
Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, July 19, 2009
We Love to See the Temple
My Relief Society lesson is about the temple today and Luke is giving a talk in primary about strengthening his family - and he's mentioning the temple. How blessed are we to have had the opportunity to take the kids to two temple open houses within the last six months. I remember going through the Jordan River open house as a kid and then worked as a missionary at the Timpanogos open house. I love that as you drive the I-15 corridor, the landscape is becoming more populated with temples. So much so, that the kids always seem to be saying "I spy with my little eye something that is white." I love the temple. I hope my boys love it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment