Our first neice on Jon's side will be born in hopefully less than 10 weeks and we can't wait! Because our house is central to the Utah County-ers and the Salt Lake County-ers, we had the opportunity to host the shower for my sister-in-law, Nicole. As you saw in my last post, I had way too much fun with the pink decor. My mom made all the fabulous crepe paper flowers, I made some applique onsies with flowers and hearts for the clothesline, and the diaper cake just had to be a part of it all.Jon's mom and sisters all helped out so much the morning of and I couldn't have done it without them. It was kinda fun all working together like a little army, cooking and cleaning and getting ready for the event. The food was delish and I ate way too much. Lots of family and Nic's Utah friends came with great gifts - mostly pink! for her little bundle of joy.
We were so glad Rob and Nicole fit us into their busy schedule and came here from California for the weekend. They were in a little fender bender on their way and handled it with grace and just rolled with everything all weekend. Not so sure I have the same patience while I am 29 weeks prego! We can't wait to meet their sweet little girl and we were so glad to get to be a part of the new baby festivites. If only they lived a llittle closer....
No comments:
Post a Comment