Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blast From the Past

We were up at the in-laws and the boys wanted to look through the old albums, so I snapped a couple shots of my favorites. The first one is Jon and his little brother Rob, who looks a lot like a certain little happy baby who lives at our house.

I probably should have dropped these into photoshop and cleaned them up a little, but I love the old grainy feel and let's face it, I'm not that good at finishing my blogging projects. Hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Awwwwwww!

Amy said...

too cute and I it's a little luke in the early eighties :)

Em said...

That reminds me - all you need to entertain your kids is a cooler. We had hours of enjoyment with it! I love Jon's haircut in the first picture. It makes me laugh a lot.

L3 said...

This is how I remember Jon and Robert and the girls!

Laura