Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Funny.

I was just looking back on some posts and comments and I had a funny thought about the comments from my check list post. Some of you acted as though I actually DO those things everyday and insinuated my awesomeness. It just made me giggle a little because what I actually accomplish everyday is oh so short of that check list! Oh I wish that I were that efficient - the fact of the matter is I probably check off a few items on that list everyday and for sure we play hide and seek everyday!

I have so many things I need to update on this blog and because of my lack of organization, I am posting them here for a list I will remember to look at!

Luke's Birthday pictures
Christmas - hello!
Games and holiday fun fun fun
Cute newborn baby pictures I took
My favorite baby blankets of all time
Disneyland day 2 - wasn't that OCTOBER?!
and more...I'm sure I am forgetting a lot.

No comments: