Thursday, February 11, 2010

Luke's Valentines

My friend, Rachel told me about this cute idea for Luke's class valentines. Thanks Rach, what would I do without creative friends?!

7 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

AAAAAACKKKKK!!!!! Cute!!

Eden said...

He is so cute!! ANd you are WAYYY too creative on your own anyways :)

am and fm said...

Those are adorable...what a clever idea! Tell Jon that cricket contacted me the other day...his wife had a baby:)

Lorelie Andrus said...

I love this idea for Luke's school valentines. I suspect variations of it will live on for many years to come!
Good job and adorable boy.

The Wes Gordon Family said...

I noticed you print allot of your awesome projects, I am using the Epson 1400 printer, and with the bulk ink supply I can print a 13x19 for around .40 cents. If you are interested I can send more info.

I am LOVING my printer, and the bulk Ink is a lifesaver!

Alissa King said...

Kat, I am SO stealing this idea next year! What font did you use for the words? So killer!

Martha Henderson said...

You are TOO MUCH! Puts my little pixar and fairy valentines to shame. Those are freaking awesome. Totally stealing it next year.