I just had a cyst under my arm "lanced" and it is supposed to start feeling better any minute. It was gross and I will spare you all the gorey details. However, I am using it as my excuse for being out of the blogging world lately. Life will shortly return to normal and I will eventually post something and then be behind again!
Also, to those few of you who knew I had this stupid thing going on, it's gone now and I am fine. I am especially spoiled to have an excellent physician for a father-in-law and a mom who was willing to drop everything and come babysit me Friday during my semi-septic state. Jon took off work and came with me to the doctor today. Through texts, (since the kids were in the car with him) he comforted my uneasy nerves about the little procedure. It's done and I am very happy to close this teeny tiny little chapter in the book of Kat.
On a MUCH happier note, I am getting some things in place to launch the new KatTails Photography site and my KatTails Design cards and stationery biz. It's definitely a process and as much as I wish I could get it all up and running overnight, it will take a little time. I found a fabulous place for printing photos and cards and I am in love with some of the papers I get to use for baby announcements, wedding invitations, birthday cards, valentine greetings, you name it. I'm so excited!
Happy Monday. It's a new week. Starting now.
2 comments:
So sorry Kat! Wish I could have helped you--we've been in Oregon for a week (funeral) so I didn't know! I'll call you today
Yuck. And YIKES!! Glad it's gone and I hope you are feeling all better in no time!
Post a Comment