Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Another New Family Member
My brother-in-law's allergies got the best of him, so have a new puppy. "Isn't he a schnauzer?" you may be asking, and yes, he is a "hypoallergenic" breed. However, there is technically no such thing as a completely hypoallergenic dog. We're glad we could take him in so my sister and the girls can still enjoy him, rather than them selling the cutie. He's such a sweet little guy and he fits in well here. He and Tiera are having a ball so far and I think she is happier with a friend around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He is SO cute. I can't wait to meet him!. I still maintain having 2 dogs is easier than having 1 dog, so welcome to the club :)
Post a Comment