My little man is 18 months old and I never really believed time would fly like it has since we had kids. I think it goes faster and faster with each one. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can enjoying these little faces. That being said, if you come to my house and the sink is full of dishes, and my room has a mountain of laundry, you know why!
Z is blossoming into such a fun, silly, and headstrung little man. He is a fabulous sleeper - our first - and I've learned that has its tradeoffs. He isn't very verbal but he has the LOUDEST screams and he gets frustrated and grunts at me. A woman in Walmart (yep - like I have said before, it all happens at that dreaded store) heard him throwing a fit and declared just loud enough for me to hear, "I raised three kids of my own and I NEVER let them carry on like that!"
Yes, he may be an amazing sleeper for our little family, but he is a screamer and he'll let you know if he isn't happy about something. Although he is a little bit of a grumpigus, he loves following his big brothers around and he would be outside 12 straight hours if I let him. I love this little guy and I can't imagine our family without his blooming and booming personality. Happy 18 months Baby Z!
4 comments:
We can't see the pictures... :( Can't believe he is already 18 months.
number three is so my favorite. what a little cute monster :) i just adore him.
I love helpful Walmart ladies. Always.
Post a Comment