Saturday, June 26, 2010

GLITTER toes!

My friend Emily has a little salon called Tangles and Toes - I love the name and it probably goes without saying she specializes in hair and pedicures. I had a ball getting to know her better while I got treated to a pedicure and glitter toes! I love how they sparkle all the time and I am officially addicted! Next time - MANGO!

I designed her a business card and marketing postcard for my little treat.

If you want to sparkle too, give her a call and tell her I sent you!

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I heart your toes. And I heart the business card.

Lorelie Andrus said...

Gotta say that the photo doesn't do your glitter toes justice. They are SO FANCY! Can't wait for the mango!

Martha Henderson said...

What a fantastic job on the card! Well done, sweetie! Love it.