Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
It's Nice Having Him Around
I may joke about summer being long with the Lukester home from school, but it really is nice having the big guy around.
He's pretty cute! I love that smile - can't believe how grown up he is. With the birth of my little guy I was thinking about when Lukester was born. I remember a month or so after he was born I came down to babysit so you and Jon could go to a movie or something. You left the house and came back like 20 minutes later. Luke hadn't even stirred - we were still sitting in the same place you left us. You decided to go for "ice cream" instead cuz you couldn't leave him.
1 comment:
He's pretty cute! I love that smile - can't believe how grown up he is. With the birth of my little guy I was thinking about when Lukester was born. I remember a month or so after he was born I came down to babysit so you and Jon could go to a movie or something. You left the house and came back like 20 minutes later. Luke hadn't even stirred - we were still sitting in the same place you left us. You decided to go for "ice cream" instead cuz you couldn't leave him.
Post a Comment