Jon's cuz Ashley tagged me...I wondered how long I could float under the blog tagging radar.
Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes...
3 Joys - Jon, Luke and Harry
3 Fears- My kids getting seriously sick or hurt, getting fat, failure
3 Goals - Yard done by July, Follow my schedule for an ENTIRE week, lose 15 pounds
3 Obsessions/Collections - digtal scrapbooking stuff, photography, P90X (yep we're gettin' in SHAPE!)
3 Random/Surprising Facts - my running shoes are pink, I love to work in the yard - in fact I prefer it over any housework! I play "expert" on Rockband.
And I tag my sis Amy, Megan (you knew it), Swog, Emily and Kate.
4 comments:
this is tom
Expert on Bass or Guitar? I can do Bass and 2 or 3 songs on Guitar but am still can't do easy on drums.
luv ya
Yeah I stink at the drums too....expert on all songs on bass and most on guitar. :)
Okay we must be on the same vibe--I "tagged" you today on my blog (but its a lot more to do--8 topics and 8 answers) you don't have to do it, but it was fun to try to think of the stuff. Oh and--where have you been anyway?
Post a Comment