Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grandma's Aprons

My mom made these fantastic aprons for the boys - she had them draw on the pockets pre-sewn, with fabric markers and then she put it all together for a great grandkid suprise. The boys were so excited to see the finished product and they both danced around FHE last night in them. Thanks Mom for such a fun treasure - I'm not sure I want to let them get the aprons dirty though!

Luke's is the Mr. Men characters - Mr. Bump, Mr. Happy, Mr. Messy and Mr. Rude. Harry's features a spider, a sun, and his "octerpus" tank top among lots of other designs.

6 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Such a cute idea. We'll do that... next year :)

Fox Family said...

What a fun idea for a grandma to do!! I'll keep that in mind for when mine get a little older!

Devri said...

way cool idea thanks

Lorelie Andrus said...

The aprons are cute... but the boys are even cuter!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'll have to steal that idea for my girls...maybe that will inspire them to do their jobs!

Eden said...

Now put 'em to work!