Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Impromptu Photoshoot
Harrison decided to cooperate with the camera today so this little shoot happened...
Wow. I was scrolling down to see all of his pictures when the first 'smiley' shot came and I thought, "Wow...he looks just like Kat!" What a cute little guy.
I agree with the other posts...he looks so much like you and is just adorable. Great shots by the way too! I love the print in the background...is that a chair?
You are getting really good at photographology (you love the word!) Seriously--those are really good! And it helps to have a cute stinker as your subject!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. He is getting so big. We love his hair!! Jill and Heidi
Wow. I was scrolling down to see all of his pictures when the first 'smiley' shot came and I thought, "Wow...he looks just like Kat!" What a cute little guy.
I agree with the other posts...he looks so much like you and is just adorable. Great shots by the way too! I love the print in the background...is that a chair?
Handsome little devil... Nice pics!
You are getting really good at photographology (you love the word!) Seriously--those are really good! And it helps to have a cute stinker as your subject!
Post a Comment