Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Homeless
Last Tuesday while I was getting ready to go to Young Womens, Luke came running upstairs and declared, "I need to know how to spell house." I told him and he ran back downstairs repeating the letters so he wouldn't forget. About three minutes later, he arrived back in my bedroom, plopped himself down by the fireplace, harmonica in hand, and up against the fireplace, he had leaned a notebook open to a page where he had written, "I do not have a house." He then started to play the harmonica as a little homeless kid. I laughed and he was very proud of himself for being so clever. But mom doesn't just stop there, we had to go outside to document the whole story. Harry joined him with a kazoo. All that's missing is a little tin cup to collect money!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! what is going on in those little brains? They don't miss ANYTHING do they?
It is amazing what they pick up on!
Such cute boys!
Oh my land!! What a character!
OH my goodness!! Kat that is hillarious.. He is too funny, and funnier you had to join in.
I especially like the forlorn look on his little "homeless" face!
What are you doing to that kid?? He's trying to get outta dodge! He'll be one of those homeless guys that drives a Lexus to his corner...ha ha! He's a smarty!
That is really too funny. What a perceptive little guy and very creative:) Takes after both mom and dad huh?
Post a Comment