Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Part I

We had a very nice Easter yesterday. We went to church first thing in the morning, which I actually prefer to the gifts and candy aspects of the holiday. The boys were so excited to see the Easter Bunny had come to the house during church. They quicky found their baskets and then we went outside for a little plastic egg hunt. They even stopped to let me snap a couple quick photos of them in their cute new spring outfits courtesy of Grandma Lorelie.



Harry was the champ of the egg hunt, much to our surprise. He gathered all 21 of his eggs and some of Luke's in no time!


The boys got Webkinz in their Easter baskets and Luke instantly fell in love with his new loepard, he lovingly named "Jack the Jaguar."


Harry's is a chicken he named Cluck. And he quickly built this nest for him out of the grass from Z's basket.

Part II is on its way. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Awwww! Great pix! I promise you'll be the first to know when/if I ever get prego. I'm hoping that will happen when/if we move to Utah SOON! :-)