Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, April 2, 2009
FIRST TOOTH!
Luke lost his first tooth today. He bit into an apple and it popped out...then....he swallowed it. We're writing a letter to the toothfairy to explain the situation, so hopefully she'll still bring him some cash tonight.
I still don't understand how you can swallow teeth without crunching into them. Actually, he should get extra $$ from the tooth fairy--you know like a refund on the storage/disposal fee. . .
That is so fun! Avery is dieing to loose some teeth...the tooth fairy is a smart cookie, I'm sure a little thing like swallowing the evidence won't stump her:)
3 comments:
I still don't understand how you can swallow teeth without crunching into them. Actually, he should get extra $$ from the tooth fairy--you know like a refund on the storage/disposal fee. . .
Congrats! Ella lost hers last week. It makes them look so much older, doesn't it?
That is so fun! Avery is dieing to loose some teeth...the tooth fairy is a smart cookie, I'm sure a little thing like swallowing the evidence won't stump her:)
Post a Comment