
I've had a few people ask me for this, so I thought I would go ahead and post it. Click on it to enlarge it and you can just print it out if you want. Jon lost eight pounds the first time we did this - and I lost six, which is a HUGE win for me considering I never lose weight while breastfeeding. We're gearing ourselves up to do it again after Spring Break.
2 comments:
I'm excited to try this. I don't think my husband will be as excited. :)
I bought some of those diet drinks for breakfast, but I guess those are bad news according to Jillian Michaels new book. I thought it would be better than eating fruit snacks for breakfast (or nothing).
BTW - I had to copy and paste into word to get this to print right. It kept cutting off at Day 3.
Post a Comment