Being a Laurel Advisor is so much fun for so many reasons - and one of my favorite perks is getting to take their senior pictures. As I'm building my portfolio, they are so cooperative and fun. Whitley and I went out yesterday before mutual and took some fun shots. Here's a sampling. There are more over at
my photography website.

4 comments:
I know I'm not a laurel, but can I hit you up for some pictures too??
I love the 2nd one--she is so cute! YOu did a FABULOUS job! Maybe someday I'll get a real camera and you can show me how to use it the right way!
Kat, I saw these on facebook and I thought she was your sister or something. I didn't know you took these. They look fabulous! Great job! I also saw that you design wedding invitations. I have a wedding in August that I am designing an invitation for, and sadly enough, I have no idea what to do. It is a 5 X 7 flat press printed card. I might have to work with you on this one, because I take pictures, not design!
I just love the photoblog! You have such a great eye...I wish we lived closer I would pay you rather than some nobody to take our family pics...I need new ones so bad, but I don't know any good photographers...maybe if we make it to Utah this summer:) Really nice work!
Post a Comment