Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Monday, August 10, 2009
Biz Cards
Just designed these for the little photog biz. I did a black with white version too, but I think I like the white more.
you should also add invitation!! you do such a great job! and I have not forgotten about you! I just have not had a minute to breathe! I will drop by the end of this week!
6 comments:
Kat, I just found your blog. Congrats on your cute family and your photography business. I love your photos!
Nice. Your clients will be lucky to have their photos done by you.
You did it! I'm so glad-- pretty design, they're beautiful. I like the vertical layout.
Great seeing you yesterday. Sure love you.
you should add pets to the list!
you should also add invitation!! you do such a great job! and I have not forgotten about you! I just have not had a minute to breathe! I will drop by the end of this week!
fantastic! Now when can I hit you up for that photoshop lesson--I'll bring Dippidee and Dr. Pepper!
Post a Comment