Friday, August 14, 2009

Marathon Week

This week has been SO FUN - but I am exhausted! Here's a teeny tiny recap and a preview of many posts to come (if I ever get caught up):

Jon's Birthday - and Meri and Nate in town
Playdate with fun friends and a tiny little pooch
Karate
Zoo with Swog - wahoo!
Cute Hannah's Baptism pictures
Salt Lake Connect Pass Day 1 - Clark Planetarium, Lion House, Aquarium
Boating with Amy and Scott - and my first time wakeboarding
Salt Lake Connect Pass Day 2 - This is the Place, Discovery Gateway
Grandma F's BYU Graduation - and a tasty brunch
Ward activity - dinner hosted at our house
Relief Society Lesson - need to finish preparing
Jenny's garage sale next door - oops think I might have missed contributing my junk
BYU v. Dixie girls soccer game tomorrow night (Go Erin!)

I think that about sums it up. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Eden said...

the zoo was so fun--just like old times hangin out in the yards--except more kids, more animals, more driving and more yelling! :)

Chandra said...

Missed you!!!!