Sunday, August 30, 2009

Preschool, Already?

I know people say time seems to fly faster as we get older, and I never really grasped that idea until recently. Z is suddenly eight months old (need to do the photo shoot), Luke is a first grader, and Harry is starting his first year of preschool this fall.

A group of us are doing the co-op thing as moms and we needed to provide a picture, so here's the one I took of my little big man. He's grown up so much since Luke has been in school and I know in less than 16 short years we'll be taking his mission picture. Crazy.

3 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

hey kat- Just got updated on your cute family after a couple weeks. You will slowly get into a routine with three kids. your list will get done eventually. isn't it funny that most of the days we feel like we are just spinning our wheels? Keep your great work up. Love your photos!

Amy said...

what an adorable picture of a big boy.

Lorelie Andrus said...

Mr. Adorable!