Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Spy...

Been meaning to post this little gem for awhile. Jon sold my Nikon D40x to a friend of his and we upgraded to the awesome D90 - complete with HD video. Here's our very first video on the new camera. We play I spy all the time, but this was one of my faves. Also, free legwarmers to the first to identify the song in the background. We heart the 80's.

4 comments:

Lorelie Andrus said...

This boy needs some teeth! Adorable..

The Hytes said...

Howard Jones "things can only get better." (LOVE IT!) But you can keep your legwarmers or send them to someone else. I don't know that my girls would wear them. :)

Amanda said...

We play the same game in our car! And, it goes about the same as yours did... :)

Eden said...

cute! I love it when my kids spy the same thing over and over again or when they spy something kind of mountainish--the MOUNTAINS!!!