Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 9 Months!

Nine pictures of my sweetest little nine month old. And just for fun, here are nine things I love about the little goofball (corresponding to the pictures):

1. His sweet little songs he sings while he sits.
2. How he gets stuck under the couch and happily stays there until someone helps him out.
3. His silly little faces. He really is such a ham.
4. I love the look in his eyes just before he cries. He makes sure I'm watching before letting the tears flow.
5. "Soooooo Big!"
6. His look when he is determined to get somewhere.
7. That he endures countless photoshoots for his trigger-happy mom.
8. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, but always with a smile.
9. His super sweet, peaceful, happy demeanor. He is such a pleasure to have in our little family.

9 comments:

Amy said...

so adorable i love the bottom right and the one where he's crawling in his toys. sooo cute

Karolyn said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is 9 months already!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Has it been 9 months already? Wow. And your hair is adorable! I like you with short hair.

Martha Henderson said...

Seriously, he is the happiest baby EVER! What a doll.

Em said...

I love that kid!

ShayJ said...

I can't believe he's that old! It's gone so fast.

Eden said...

my favorite is the one where he's reaching the short chubby arms all the way to the top of the big head--soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Lorelie Andrus said...

This series really captures you little guy. He's such a sweetie!

Megan B ♥ said...

He is so kissable!