Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, September 20, 2009
I'm Just That Kind of Girl
Why I even tried to grow out my hair, I still don't know. My friend Gayelynne cut it last week and I'm feeling much more like myself again! I'm just a short haired gal, what can I say?
I'm with ya sister! grew mine out to past my shoulders and cut it short again. And i said the same thing? Why am I doing this? I hate it and it's not me. YOU LOOK HOT!!!!
6 comments:
i loke it a lot
or like :)
you better watch or our before you know baby number 4 will be on her way.... you sexy lil thing. :-)
I'm with ya sister! grew mine out to past my shoulders and cut it short again. And i said the same thing? Why am I doing this? I hate it and it's not me. YOU LOOK HOT!!!!
and may I say you look absolutely FABULOUS!
You and me both cousin.
Post a Comment