I couldn't sleep last night, and my brain wouldn't shut down, so I mentally compiled my daily checklist. It varies a little day to day, but I think this is a good sample of a day for me. I thought it might be funny to look back on in ten years and see what I tried to accomplish each day (in no particular order)...Maybe by then I will have mastered one of these!
Laundry - wash, fold AND put away- so much for mondays being my laundry day - it takes me all week!
Play hide and seek with Harry - yep everyday.
Dishes
Tidy kitchen (wednesday is the scour the kitchen day)
Tidy bathrooms (tuesdays are my usual cleaning day.)
Read with Luke
Help Luke with homework
Check email and FB - and a few blogs
Update my blog (3x week)
Read scriptures
Look at/think about next YW lesson/make handouts
Touch base with mom, amy, and a few friends
Workout
Play tug-o-war with the dog
Vaccuum one room
Kiss my kids
Celebrate life
Is my day similar to yours?
4 comments:
your day is not so much like mine- i dare say, i think i would enjoy making mine more like yours :)
I love it! I'm going to blog my days too-how weird to think about when our kids are all at school all day long. Routines will probably change a lot! Mine looks a lot like yours, but I don't play hide and seek--I'll add it in tomorrow:)
I wish my day was as organized...a list would be a great idea! I love that you play hide n seek everyday...that is something I need to do more of for sure...keeps us young right?
I can't even talk myself into doing laundry once a week - you're an all-star!
Harry asked us to play hide & seek when the boys were at our house a couple of weekends ago. The boys found a favorite spot at our house (in the basement windowsill that peaks out under the deck). We had Garren be the finder - good way to get the dog some exercise too.
Post a Comment