Thursday, January 14, 2010

wow.

So I just have to vent for one second and I rarely do that here on my blog. But I posted a funny useless fact on FB today and a "friend" of mine spent THREE comments' worth to show that my "fact" was wrong. Is it just me or does that bug anyone else?

I just LOVE the people who always have to be right. Obviously I don't care if the fact was myth or not, I just thought it was funny. Shame on me.

Thank you, I feel much better now.

8 comments:

Kat said...

P.S. I deleted his comments because they bugged me.

Beckie said...

but what was the fact? I'm not on FB so I can't look it up - also, I would never question your information!! :)

BriAnna Jenkins said...

I enjoyed your fact! I saw them on facebook and it totally made me laugh. =]
Maybe tomorrow you should post like a zillion of them, you know, just to do it!

Kat said...

oh sorry beckie - it was that a duck's quack doesn't have an echo and nobody knows why. serious facts i tell ya.

Eden said...

seriously Kat, check your sources--you have the audacity . . . .

lori parkhurst said...

Talk about lame!

Megan B ♥ said...

I hate that. I mean I REALLY hate that. And I hate it when people don't know me that well and leave unsolicited advice on something that I'm better versed in than they are.

Megan B ♥ said...

It usually starts with "just remember." I never ever EVER start a comment with that phrase. EVER.