I don't really have a ton to say - I am rediculously behind in this blog and haven't updated the photography blog forever, but I just felt the need to touch base with the old bloggity blog. We had a fantastic holiday break with both sides of the family, lots of games, fun, family and yummy food. I definitely did my part in the national weight gain that occurs every December and I have many plans and great intentions all starting next week.
I have been sick basically since the marathon birthday week that happens in our family right before Christmas. I wore myself down before Harry's party and paid the price for the last few weeks and completely missed all the wonderful holiday smells with the coldish-sinus junk that seems to go around all winter. I did finally get on an antibiotic this week and am starting to realize my sense of smell has almost returned. In a lot of ways, as a mom, I kinda miss not being able to smell. O well.
I have all kinds of resolutions and plans for 2010, so stay tuned for '09 updates, blog changes, a new photog/cards website, and a regular fitness report.(My theme for 2010 is "GET IN SHAPE - physically, intellectually, spiritually, etc...") I need to be accountable to someone...maybe the blog will work! I have a TON going on this week, so my new year really begins on the 10th. See you then!
2 comments:
I love your theme for the year, very clear and concise! I look forward to seeing what you do with photography this year.
Great theme for the year. What are the blog changes that you are going to do?
Post a Comment